Sweet Potato Fritters
Ingredients to make 12 fritters
- 4 sweet potatoes
- Handful of fresh spinach
- A small tin of sweetcorn
- Handful of finely chopped green beans
- 4 garlic cloves
- 5cm of fresh ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Half a teaspoon spoon of garam masala
- Half a teaspoon of dried chilli flakes
- Juice of half a lemon
- Handful of fresh coriander
- A knob of melted butter
This mixture can be prepared in advance and left in the fridge overnight.
1. Microwave the potatoes until soft, allow to cool and peel.
2. Combine the ingredients and mash the potatoes with a fork until you get a soft lumpy consistency.
3. Create small palm sized disc about 2cm thick and 4cm wide.
4. Cook in the air fryer for 10 minutes or until crispy. Remember to flip them around halfway through.
5. Enjoy hot with mint chutney or tomato ketchup.