Rolled oats (food group international),
2 Cups (180 g)
Banana, 3 banana (357 g)
Almonds, 0.25 cup (67 g)
Honey, 1 tablespoons (20 g)
Goji Berries (Wolfberries), 3 tablespoon (18 g)
1. Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees centigrade and line an oven tray with baking parchment
2. Mash the bananas in a bowl. The browner the bananas the sweeter and softer the cookies will be. Use less ripe more yellow bananas to add more texture to the finished cookies.
3. Add the oats and mix well
4. Add the rest of the ingredients
5. Form the cookies and lay them out in the lined oven tray. I suggest using a heaped tablespoon of mixture per cookie. Shape the cookies to the required size and thickness, these will not change shape in the oven.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
These cookies also work well without nuts! You can add a variety of ingredients to suit your taste. A few ideas include chocolate chips, cinnamon, grated apple, mango chunks, raisins, chia seed, pumpkin seeds or even grated carrots!